Manual flexipoint driver for fixing a frame back in place
Standard flexipoints can be bent up to allow the back to be removed. It also inserts Semi-rigid flexipoints for a more permanent hold.
The Manual Flexi Driver by LION is a precision engineered tool with the body moulded in glass reinforced polymer. Upper part of the soft handle is ergonomically shaped so the hand can push the driver forward without a tight grip. The well proven internal magazine and firing mechanism is made for long term reliability.
- Flexipoints are driven in almost flat, with no pressing down required
- Many manual drivers require them to be pulled back after flexipoint is inserted. This driver can be moved to left or to right without pull-back to speed fixing of backing boards
- Firing trigger is shaped for comfort and suits left and right hand users
- Quick front-loading magazine with thumb release takes 200+ flexipoints
- Adjuster knob to set flexipoint insertion pressure
- Lighter than many others, at 0.56kg when empty
- Easy-swap firing mechanism if servicing required
- Support service you can trust from LION
Flexipoint driver inserts straight sided 15mm x 4.4mm standard flexipoints and semi-rigid flexipoints.
Safe use of a flexipoint driver:
Read the instructions and familiarise yourself with its use before inserting flexipoints and testing it.
Never point the driver at yourself or anyone else and wear safety goggles.
Where possible, place a weighty block behind the frame when firing flexipoints. This can help better insertion.
Do not drop on hard floor – damage caused that way is not covered by warranty.